Can't mark forums read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't mark forums read

My MO in reading the forums is to go to forums i don't participate in (i.e., Straight Drafting), click on the "forum toold" and select "mark this forum read," then select "new posts." "Mark this forum read" doesn't seem to be working ATM: I'm using Chrome browser on a Windows machine, I think it's using 8.1. It keeps showing the mock draft posts.To clarify, the forums show as read while viewing that forum, but when I select "subscriber forums" they show unread and when I view that forum again they show unread.
    John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

Also, the "reply with quote" feature doesn't work. It acts like it's processing the request but nothing ever happens. I've tried this with multiple posts including the one directly above.
    John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

Comment

Yes, I'm seeing same. I know we made some site config changes overnight; probably related to that. Stay tuned...

Comment

Working...
      X