Looking for Dec / Jan Draft and Hold League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Dec / Jan Draft and Hold League

Enjoy the 50 player draft and hold leagues with no free agent acquisitions.
    "The key to being a good manager is keeping the people who hate me away from those who are still undecided." - Casey Stengel

The NFBC is already running these. You can check in with them. www.playnfbc.com

Comment

Thank you Ray. Also interested in private 15 rd 50 player draft and hold leagues if anyone out there is looking for another experienced owner to join
      "The key to being a good manager is keeping the people who hate me away from those who are still undecided." - Casey Stengel

Comment

We will be come January.

Our December League started their draft today, but another owner runs 5 separate DC's, staring New Years Day. That one is full, but there's typically another one starting a couple of weeks into January. I'll let you know when I hear if there's any openings.
        My team: 10-Team AL-Only Keeper: 5x5 (OBP & K-BB)

Comment

Originally posted by dmojr View Post
          We will be come January.

Our December League started their draft today, but another owner runs 5 separate DC's, staring New Years Day. That one is full, but there's typically another one starting a couple of weeks into January. I'll let you know when I hear if there's any openings.
          Thank you. Keep me posted

Comment

Working...
          X