Mobile log on to forums problem + tapatalk question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile log on to forums problem + tapatalk question

Lately I have had trouble, in fact an impossibility, of consistently signing onto the forums from my iphone. I can sign into HQ using my user/PW, but when I click on the forums and enter my forum ID/password -- sometimes I get a forum front page, but most of the time I get, even though I have been told, "thank you for logging in, ........" I get another screen that tells me I havent logged on. I keep doing this, and sometimes I get on, sometimes not.

Then, if I get to the main screen in forums, when I click onto a post, I get thrown off again, asking me to log on again, Then it starts all over. Very frustrating.

A while back I was able to access forums via tapatalk, but then that stopped without notification, even though I get messages from tapatalk that someone has responded to my post.

Any ideas on what to do?

Frustrated mobile user.

ps no problems via computer access

Are you checking the ‘remember me’ box when logging in. Also check your browser settings to make sure we are allowed to set a cookie for login. Those are pretty much the only two things that can affect login.

Comment

Working...
    X