15 team keeper league looking for one owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 team keeper league looking for one owner

League details: going into 12th year, 5x5, mixed, salary-based with OBP, QS and SV+HLD. Up to 8 keepers + 5 minors. Rosters are 25 active, 8 reserves, 5 minors and 5 DL spots. League fee $70, top 4 in $$, 100% payout minus website costs run on CBS. Looking now as trading opens Dec 1, keepers due Jan 1, slow auction (24hrs/bid) starts Feb 1 and reserve draft Mar 1.

Fair warning, team available is not great. Possible hitting keepers are Wilson Contreras, Carlos Santana, Yoan Moncada, Justin Turner, Scooter Gennett, Nomar Mazara and Justin Smoak. Pitching very bare, Jake Odorizzi, Dan Straily, Sean Newcomb and Tanner Roark are the pick of a bad bunch. Good minors, though, with Willie Calhoun, Franklin Barreto, Dom Smith, Jesse Winker and Justus Sheffield. Having said all that, league setup (keep up to 8 players for max of 6 years) is such that there is plenty of talent available in the auction so you can choose to keep less than 8 and take more money into battle. Also, very active trading prior to keeper due date gives you a chance to improve. Previous new owners in this league have done very well.

If interested, pm me. Any questions, please ask on this thread.

Thanks
    "A good friend of mine used to say, 'This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.' Think about that for a while."

Ouch that is a rough team.
    All I want out of life is that when I walk down the street, folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived."

Ted Williams

Comment

Not for the faint of heart but a doable challenge. Dominating the auction should be very interesting.
      "A good friend of mine used to say, 'This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.' Think about that for a while."

Comment

Spot taken. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X