Forum ID/PWD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum ID/PWD

How can I make it the same as my BHQ ID/PWD. Why do I have to login separately?

They're separate accounts. (Yes, we know this is dumb.)

You can manually make the passwords match, just by changing them at both/either place. You can change your username on the site too, via your account settings. If you want to change your forum username, just drop us a note at 'support@baseballhq.com'.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      They're separate accounts. (Yes, we know this is dumb.)
      I for one will speak up in defense of this practice. It means that anyone who scoops my forum ID won't also have access to my BHQ ID, which would potentially give them access to my financial information. You probably don't mean it as a security practice, but I like that the more secure option is the default option.

Now if you would only use SSL for the whole site, not just the shopping area...

Comment

In a related item, I need to re-enter my ID and password about every time I want to open a new thread in the forums. Am I doing something wrong or not doing? (I checked the Remember Me box, but it doesn't seem to have much effect.)

Comment

Remember me should do it. If not, check your browser security settings... we're trying to set a browser cookie when you log in and check that box. Make sure your browser is allowing that.

Comment

Working...
          X