Continuous page load?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuous page load?

Just me or does anyone else experience BHQ pages loading continuously? If I haven't had an opportunity to read the site through the week, I usually hit the site on Saturday. I open each day - Monday through Friday in it's own tab, and then work my way through all the articles. So, for example, Wednesday's page had loaded and seemed to be done, but then a few seconds later, it starts re/loading again.

There's no real reason for it to do that. If it's programming on the site that's doing it, it's terribly inefficient and degrades browser performance.

Any thoughts?

-Chris
    -cmd

10-team mixed - 5x5 (QS OBP) - 2C 1B 3B CI 2B SS MI 5OF 1UT 5SP 3RP 2P 6BN 2MIN - Unlimited keepers $160 max - $260 auction
    10-team mixed - H2H Roto 5x5 - C 1B 2B SS 3B 4OF 2UT 3SP 2RP 4P 8BN - Dynasty must keep 20 - Snake Draft

Definitely not programming on the site, unless you're referring to the slide show continuing to refresh. But that shouldn't represent a full page load. I don't see this happening on my end. Anyone else?

Comment

I do the same: ie run through each day's articles using the day tab underneath the slide show on the home page. I don't get any reloading at all: the page loads once and happily sits there until I move back to home page or click on the next day's articles.

Comment

What browser are you using? I've personally noticed Chrome does seem to do this from time to time regardless of the site

If you're opening specific links on the site, you shouldn't be seeing any different content either - all our article URLs are static and do not change.

Comment

Working...
        X