Thread: MACK Reports

Default MACK Reports

I absolutely love the website (and the responsiveness, esp from Ray) but the MACK tools strike me as clunky and cumbersome. We just had our draft last night and I am debating loading up all the rosters into MACK so I can see how each team projects. I would like a simple summary level report of all team totals but all I see is individual team reports. I have little desire to run a report for each team and consolidate on my own. I realize I may be missing something. Can anyone shed light? I dont want to load all teams if the report generation options are not very robust.

Thanks

Dave

We're long overdue for a MACK redesign that includes things like importing rosters from your league website, league standings reports, etc.... no question, current version is super clunky. I'm trying to marshal the resources to give it the much-needed do-over it needs.

Thanks Ray - I appreciate your frankness. I honestly thought I might be missing something. Will look forward to the redesign but will avail myself of all the other great tools and resources.

PS I did use MACK for draft prep and I did find it a helpful resource - thanks

There's no question about that, Ray.

I use other websites for fantasy football and they easily import my teams and leagues, and sync them whenever I log in to the fantasy website. It's easy on me, and my favorite feature. Loading in the MACK teams, and keeping them current, is a major hassle and very time-consuming. I hope you make this a top priority!! Please don't take this wrong, though. I love HQ!
    Quote Originally Posted by RAY@HQ View Post
    We're long overdue for a MACK redesign that includes things like importing rosters from your league website, league standings reports, etc.... no question, current version is super clunky. I'm trying to marshal the resources to give it the much-needed do-over it needs.