Custom draft guide: Not capturing all keepers from MACK Team Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom draft guide: Not capturing all keepers from MACK Team Tracker

Is anyone else having issues where some of the keepers from the MACK Team Tracker aren't being denoted as keepers in the Custom Draft Guide?

Never mind - I figured it out.

Comment

Well done!

Comment

I had that problem with Trea Turner (and perhaps others--I haven't checked). What was your solution?

Comment

Check the position on any players you're having trouble with. Sometimes hitters get defaulted to pitchers in MACK, and then they don't get flagged as keepers.

Comment

Okay, I solved it for myself, too.

If anybody else is having the same problem, and you're sure you've entered your teams and leagues correctly:

The reason Turner did not show up in the CDG as a keeper was that he was one of those players whose position defaulted to Pitcher even though he is an outfielder. This is a bug that HQ is reportedly working on.

So the solution is to go through each team and make sure each kept pitcher is indeed a pitcher.

Comment

Originally posted by jwm29 View Post
              Okay, I solved it for myself, too.

If anybody else is having the same problem, and you're sure you've entered your teams and leagues correctly:

The reason Turner did not show up in the CDG as a keeper was that he was one of those players whose position defaulted to Pitcher even though he is an outfielder. This is a bug that HQ is reportedly working on.

So the solution is to go through each team and make sure each kept pitcher is indeed a pitcher.
              It's usually newly entered hitters defaulting to pitcher.

Comment

Working...
              X