10th year ESPN H2H Points league looking for 1 competitive/active mgr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10th year ESPN H2H Points league looking for 1 competitive/active mgr

Looking for a new manager to join my 12 team H2H Points league on ESPN. Great group of guys who are very competitive and very active and looking for the same to fill a vacancy. Snake draft set for March 27th at 8pm Eastern and a maximum of 5 keepers are allowed. Here is a link to the team in question (nice keepers), leave your email address if interested.

How much is league fee? I may be interested
    All I want out of life is that when I walk down the street, folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived."

Ted Williams

Comment

Sorry. Forgot my email. aikman72@tampabay.rr.com
      All I want out of life is that when I walk down the street, folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived."

Ted Williams

Comment

No league fees, this is a free league played simply for the competitor in each of us. Confirm that you are interested and I'll send you an invite.

Appears I may have a second team to backfill if anyone is interested. I'll give him a couple more days to sign-in, then I'll look to replace him. This is his team, also with good keepers.

Comment

For whatever reason, the links aren't working. Lets try this again, just add an "h" to the beginning of the link.

ttp://games.espn.com/flb/clubhouse?leagueId=30889&teamId=11&seasonId=2017
          ttp://games.espn.com/flb/clubhouse?leagueId=30889&teamId=5&seasonId=2017

Comment

Teams filled

Comment

Working...
            X