Online auction keeper league looking for two new owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online auction keeper league looking for two new owners

We are an online auction keeper league looking for two replacement owners.

Our draft is scheduled for Sunday, April 2nd. The entry fee is $300 and we use CBS. LeagueSafe is used for the money.

We have a 35 man roster (which includes bench players and 5 minor leaguers). You will be able to keep up to 5 players from your 30 man roster and up to 5 minor leaguers.

The hitting categories are: OBP, Hits, Runs, HR, RBIs & SB-CS

The pitching categories are: ERA, WHIP, SV+HD, K, K/BB & QS

Team 1 has Alex Bregman, David Dahl, Nomar Mazara, Andrew Benitendi, & Auston Meadows as possible keepers.

Team 2 has Freddie Freeman but it has Aaron Judge, Albert Amora, Kevin Newman, & Eloy Jimenez in the minors.

If you are interested, please email me at maioranost@yahoo.com and I can send you some more information.

Thanks.

We still have one opening. Our draft is scheduled for Sunday, April 2nd. The entry fee is $300 and we use CBS. LeagueSafe is used for the money.

We have a 35 man roster (which includes bench players and 5 minor leaguers). You will be able to keep up to 5 players from your 30 man roster and up to 5 minor leaguers.

The hitting categories are: OBP, Hits, Runs, HR, RBIs & SB-CS

The pitching categories are: ERA, WHIP, SV+HD, K, K/BB & QS

The open team is a little light on major league keepers, but it has Freddie Freeman, Yasmany Thomas, Brandon Drury, Sean Manaea and Jung Ho Kang. Eloy Jimenez, Aaron Judge, Albert Almora, Jeff Hoffman, Alex Verdugo and Kevin Newman in the minors.

If you are interested, please email me at maioranost@yahoo.com and I can send you some more information.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X