Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for 2 or 4 Committed Owners For 5X5 Mixed League.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 2 or 4 Committed Owners For 5X5 Mixed League.

This league is actually extremely active and is a blast. Seriously! The Commish is committed and only follows MLB, so he is all MLB all the time. I told him I would help recruit. $80 by in with Mini Games where you can win $$$$ through out the season. You can keep 2 players for 2 seasons. If you trade a keeper from previous season he is put back into pool following season regardless if you were not the owner who kept them.

Please contact me on here in the reply and we can discuss the league further. If your serious then I can give your contact info to the Commish and I will give you his contact info. Commish insists on talking to every owner to get a feel for what they would like to see in the league, he is good at listening to the owners in the league.

I want to stress how active this league is! It's really fun to be in this league because of how active all the owners are. A lot of trades happen in this league and the league must vote on them.

Commish is from and resides in Brooklyn, NY. The other owners are coast to coast. NYC,Boston,Pittsburgh (me), Chicago, San Diego. Great mix of guys and the trash talk is hilarious but never crosses the line.

We lost 2 players due to job related financial and family issues. So they were cool enough to bow out begrudgingly but it was nice they were honest.

Serious players only please.

Go Bucs, Jake

I'm interested, can i get more details?

Comment

Same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am interested - Thx Michael C. email me bball.gm@gmail.com

Comment

I am in if spot is available... derek.davis12@aol.com

Comment

Thank guys for the replies! I've passed all your info on and you'll be hearing from the Commish soon sometime this week. His name is Alex

Comment

Listen people If your seriously wanting to be in the league. We do NOT want any flakes! We want SERIOUS fantasy baseball players only. This is a really fun league and very active. 5X5 Auction mixed league. $275 starting purse, with 2 Keepers that you can keep for 2 seasons. So if your some one who docent pay by 1 month before Draft date your gone! Draft Date is Saturday night at 7:30 Pm Eastern Time before the season starts.

Jake

Comment

Working...
              X