Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Established Yahoo League Needs New Managers! No Cost as we play for bragging rights.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Established Yahoo League Needs New Managers! No Cost as we play for bragging rights.

I have been the commissioner for a private Yahoo league since the early 2000s but over time we have lost a few members (mostly people getting more involved with their families and running out of time for FBB) and I really need to add more. No cost as we play for bragging rights. We usually live draft in mid-March. Most of our managers are very experienced but we always welcome new players. Rotisserie format. We are really laid back and play for the enjoyment of the game.

Interested? Questions? Just let me know! Thanks!

Roger

I'm interested. Format? iamlove@hotmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We play a rotisserie format so full season with a live snake draft. We usually draft one evening in March and you can pre-rank your players. I'll send you an invite when Yahoo starts the leagues, probably around the first few days of February. Thanks.

Comment

I just set up the league and am sending out invites to everyone who responded. We still have some openings so let me know if you wanted an invite but did not get one or send me your email if you have not reached out to me yet. Looking forward to a great season!

Comment

Originally posted by ludl61lu9 View Post
          I just set up the league and am sending out invites to everyone who responded. We still have some openings so let me know if you wanted an invite but did not get one or send me your email if you have not reached out to me yet. Looking forward to a great season!
          If this is a 5x5 mixed redraft league, I'd be interested.
          Bkupfer22@yahoo.com

16 Team, 5X5 Mixed, Snake Draft, Redraft

Comment

Me too

Comment

I had a couple of people mention that they did not get the league invite. If you have not seen anything then let me know. Thanks.

Comment

I would be interested in learning more, roypaeth@gmail.com

Comment

Interested. Please send details, etc.

Comment

If there still openings I'm interested.

Comment

I do still have some open spots and I am sending information to everyone who asks. If you don't get it them let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X