Thread: Looking to join league

Default Looking to join league

Hello
    looking to join mixed league with either slow draft or traditional draft. Im good with keeper/ re draft league. Please let me know if you have anything.

RJM713 is online now Founder-Commish, Lou Piniella League '88
    Somerset, NJ via Staten Island, The Bronx, and Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, N.Y.

Quote Originally Posted by aikman72 View Post
    Hello
    looking to join mixed league with either slow draft or traditional draft. Im good with keeper/ re draft league. Please let me know if you have anything.
    aik',

If you're interest is in a money league, perhaps my upcoming 30th-year, straight draft, mixed league will be a fit. If so, my comprehensive ad is in the "Unclassified" section: http://forums.baseballhq.com/showthr...o-5-New-Owners

We're looking to add from one to ideally three expansion owners (co-owned teams are okay), so if you know of anyone else who might be interested, I'm eager to hear from them.

My e-mail is rjm713@aol.com.

Last edited by RJM713; 12-14-2016 at 04:47 PM.
    "Specious apologist" for everything Yankees and newly-elected Hall of Famer, five-time World Champion, five-time Gold Glove Award winner, and captain of the Bronx Bombers for twelve seasons - # 2, the great Derek "Just Enough" Jeter

___________ "Maybe it was a computer glitch." - Derek Jeter, upon learning that he had won a Gold Glove ____________

Founder/Commissioner, "Lou Piniella League" est'd 1988 & "LPL II League" est'd 2020
    Straight, Mixed, Keeper, 31-man Rosters (15H, 11P, 5 Reserves)
    Owner, DIAMOND CUTTERS - 10X Champions (1988-'89, 1992,'95, 2000-'01-'02, 2013,'15,'18)

Hello
    see ad here 2017 fantasy bb greg need 1
    not rotiserrie- H2H both teams redraft. (league 2 we can keep 2 players)
    1)private league. 12 team mixed, snake draft, 6x6 h2h daily. cats are r, rbi, sb, ba, oba, hr & w, saves, k's and k9's, era, whip. (k's and k9's plus we need 42 innings pitched per week, leans toward good pitching league)

2)private league, 12 team mxed, snake draft 6x5 weekly h2h.

Hello

Tried to PM you. But your PM's arent open.

Here is our ad

http://forums.baseballhq.com/showthr...157#post969157

If you have any questions. Feel free to PM me your email

Thanks

I tried to PM you too, but you aren't accepting PMs. Here is our ad:

http://forums.baseballhq.com/showthr...League-Opening
    blueboy714

AMBL - cumulative points league with original rules established 1977 and continuous league since 1983 (38 consecutive years in 2020)
    Batting – R=1, H=1, 2B=1, 3B=2, HR=2, RBI=1, SB=1, CS=minus 1, BB=0.5, K=minus 0.5, E= minus 1
    Pitching – W=4.5, L=minus 3, Sv=4.5, Hold=3, BS=minus 3,QS=1, IP=1.5, H=minus 0.5, ER=minus 0.5, BB=minus 0.5, K=0.5

"The other day they asked me about mandatory drug testing. I said I believed in drug testing a long time ago. All through the '60s I tested everything.”
    MLB Pitcher Bill “Spaceman” Lee