Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to join league

Hello
    looking to join mixed league with either slow draft or traditional draft. Im good with keeper/ re draft league. Please let me know if you have anything.
    All I want out of life is that when I walk down the street, folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived."

Ted Williams

Originally posted by aikman72 View Post
    Hello
    looking to join mixed league with either slow draft or traditional draft. Im good with keeper/ re draft league. Please let me know if you have anything.
    aik',

If you're interest is in a money league, perhaps my upcoming 30th-year, straight draft, mixed league will be a fit. If so, my comprehensive ad is in the "Unclassified" section: http://forums.baseballhq.com/showthr...o-5-New-Owners

We're looking to add from one to ideally three expansion owners (co-owned teams are okay), so if you know of anyone else who might be interested, I'm eager to hear from them.

My e-mail is rjm713@aol.com.

Last edited by RJM713; 12-14-2016, 04:47 PM.
    "Specious apologist" for everything Yankees and newly-elected Hall of Famer, five-time World Champion, five-time Gold Glove Award winner, and captain of the Bronx Bombers for twelve seasons - # 2, the great Derek "Just Enough" Jeter

___________ "Maybe it was a computer glitch." - Derek Jeter, upon learning that he had won a Gold Glove ____________

Founder/Commissioner, "Lou Piniella League" est'd 1988 & "LPL 2.0" est'd 2020
    Snake, Mixed, Keeper, 34-man Rosters (15H, 11P, 8 Reserves)
    Owner, DIAMOND CUTTERS - 10X Champions (1988-'89, 1992,'95, 2000-'01-'02, 2013,'15,'18)

Comment

Hello
      see ad here 2017 fantasy bb greg need 1
      not rotiserrie- H2H both teams redraft. (league 2 we can keep 2 players)
      1)private league. 12 team mixed, snake draft, 6x6 h2h daily. cats are r, rbi, sb, ba, oba, hr & w, saves, k's and k9's, era, whip. (k's and k9's plus we need 42 innings pitched per week, leans toward good pitching league)

2)private league, 12 team mxed, snake draft 6x5 weekly h2h.

Comment

Hello

Tried to PM you. But your PM's arent open.

Here is our ad

If you have any questions. Feel free to PM me your email

Thanks

Comment

I tried to PM you too, but you aren't accepting PMs. Here is our ad:

[SIZE=10px]blueboy714[/SIZE]

[I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=8px]AMBL - cumulative points league with original rules established 1977 and continuous league since 1983 (40th consecutive year in 2023)
          Lineup: Start 1-C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, Any Infielder, 3-OF, 1-OF/DH, 5-SP, 3-RP, 1-Any P and Reserves-11[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
          [I][SIZE=8px][FONT=Arial]Our point scoring system is:
          ++ Batting : R=1, H=1, 2B=1, 3B=2, HR=2, RBI=1, SB=1, CS=minus 1, BB=0.5, K=minus 0.5, E=minus 1
          ++ Pitching : W=4.5, L=minus 3, Save=4.5, Hold=3, BS=minus 3, QS=1, IP=1.5, H=minus 0.5, ER=minus 0.5, BB=minus 0.5, K=0.5 [/FONT][/SIZE][/I]

Comment

Working...
          X