Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a League

Hey Everyone,

Long time fantasy sports player looking for a baseball league to join. I have been playing fantasy baseball for 20 plus years. I'm currently in two Scoresheet leagues and one Otto Neu league. I'm looking to add another league in a different format from the other two I already play in (I will continue to play in those leagues as well).

Let me know if you're looking for an experienced owner.

Thanks,

BC

Blue',

A few words of advice - you should add whether you're looking for a money league or not, as many leagues (like mine) are. Also, do you wish to participate in a California-based league, or are you willing to go out of state (I live in New Jersey, and two of my owners reside in Las Vegas and Northern Vermont.)

Good luck in your search.
    "Specious apologist" for everything Yankees and newly-elected Hall of Famer, five-time World Champion, five-time Gold Glove Award winner, and captain of the Bronx Bombers for twelve seasons - # 2, the great Derek "Just Enough" Jeter

___________ "Maybe it was a computer glitch." - Derek Jeter, upon learning that he had won a Gold Glove ____________

Founder/Commissioner, "Lou Piniella League" est'd 1988 & "LPL 2.0" est'd 2020
    Snake, Mixed, Keeper, 34-man Rosters (15H, 11P, 8 Reserves)
    Owner, DIAMOND CUTTERS - 10X Champions (1988-'89, 1992,'95, 2000-'01-'02, 2013,'15,'18)

Comment

Working...
    X