Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Scoresheet NL-only league seeks experienced owner

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    49

    Default Scoresheet NL-only dynasty league seeks experienced owner

    EDIT: This available team was picked up by a baseballhq subscriber. It is no longer available. Thank you for your interest.

    A 20 year old Scoresheet keeper league (standard 10 team NL league except: 4 playoff teams + a Weekly single player supplemental drafts), is seeking a new owner for team 7, which features:

    Syndergaard, Cueto, Harvey, Lester, Bartolo

    Springer, CarGo, Cespedes, Lamb, Solarte, Panik, Tulo, Molina, Belt

    Please, we seek only experienced Scoresheet owners with the intent to stay for the long haul.

    This is a league with plenty of trading and deep minor league rosters. At least 80% of the owners are into the latest cutting edge baseball analysis, and the other 20% stay competitive somehow anyway (good intuitions?). There's some personalities in there, too. Humor and good fun are the norm. The commissioner is excellent.

    League website, team 7 is available:

    http://www.scoresheet.com/FOR_WWW/NL...e_Robinson.htm

    If you want to participate in NLJR, please email me at ibringbeef @ y a h o o . c o m

    EDIT: This available team was picked up by a baseballhq subscriber. It is no longer available. Thank you for your interest.
    Last edited by dkrypt; 10-17-2016 at 02:24 PM. Reason: team no longer available

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    49

    Default

    EDIT: This available team was picked up by a baseballhq subscriber. It is no longer available. Thank you for your interest.

    Forgive the bump, but this competitive Scoresheet team is still seeking an experienced Scoresheet veteran to take its reins.

    The team is tied for the second wild card. With next week being the trading and postseason lineup deadline, if anyone wants in to a very old Scoresheet NL dynasty league, now's the time. We'd be grateful to have you on board.

    It's a shame seeing a good team with Harvey still penciled into the rotation. We've never had an orphaned team in the postseason; it'd be sad for this to be the first.

    It's Team 7 from NL Jackie Robinson: http://www.scoresheet.com/FOR_WWW/NL...e_Robinson.htm

    Please email me at ibringbeef @ y a h o o . c o m with inquiries. Thank you.

    EDIT: This available team was picked up by a baseballhq subscriber. It is no longer available. Thank you for your interest.
    Last edited by dkrypt; 10-17-2016 at 02:24 PM. Reason: team no longer available
    Scoresheet 10 team NL keeper league

Similar Threads

  1. Experienced Owner Looking for AL League
    By imported_CRAACT in forum Unclassified Ads
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2015, 11:16 AM
  2. Scoresheet NL dynasty league seeking experienced owner
    By dkrypt in forum Unclassified Ads
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2014, 01:28 PM
  3. Experienced owner seeks league in Toronto area
    By Chris H in forum Unclassified Ads
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 10:17 PM
  4. Chicago-area Ultra League Seeks Experienced Owner
    By dalamander in forum Unclassified Ads
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 09:06 AM
  5. Experienced owner seeks league in Milwaukee or Madison area
    By scowlyguy in forum Unclassified Ads
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 11:26 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •