captured by Captcha - again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• captured by Captcha - again

Captcha frustrates me, and I don't understand the need for a separate password for the Forums
    thanks
    Last edited by Howie M; 07-01-2016, 07:19 PM.
    NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
    our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
    a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Why dont you save your password? I have it saved on all my devices. And never have to put it in for forums

Comment

Yeah, having separate forum accounts is dumb... if we were starting over, we'd obviously integrate with site accounts. You can always make your password the same as the site, though.

We did get rid of the separate shopping cart accounts this year, which was another major pain point. I don't know that we can merge existing forum accounts, but I'll circle with tech on it.

Comment

thanks for the response, Ray
        NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
        our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
        a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Working...
        X