Bay Area NL Only League Owner Seeks Sub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay Area NL Only League Owner Seeks Sub

Old-fashioned keeper league with details below. I am seeking to offload my team, which is already paid for and has plenty of good keepers, and likely will finish in the money (which you can keep).

Let me know if you want to take the team over

JJPZ
    Love is God's mistake.

Standard, 10 team, 5X5, NL only auction deep keeper league. $260 maximum salary. Salaries inflate 10% annually, $10 every third year starting year four. Also keep reserve players that are sent down or on DL until activated. Only one free move per year, only can move players by trade, or waiver when inactive reserve player activated. Can hold 8-13 players from year to year.

I should have added that if you are interested, contact me and I can provide a link to the site so you can see how the season is going now.

JJPZ
    Love is God's mistake.

Standard, 10 team, 5X5, NL only auction deep keeper league. $260 maximum salary. Salaries inflate 10% annually, $10 every third year starting year four. Also keep reserve players that are sent down or on DL until activated. Only one free move per year, only can move players by trade, or waiver when inactive reserve player activated. Can hold 8-13 players from year to year.

Comment

Working...
    X