2nd year 20 team dynasty league openings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd year 20 team dynasty league openings

I'm commish of a 2nd year 20 team dynasty league, 6 x 6 with 6 openings. We run the league on CBS Sportsline and the expansion draft date will be early next year. We are going to hold a draft for all new owners to fill out rosters. Plenty of star players available off the 6 rosters: Stanton, MCabrera, JAbreu, Donaldson, CGomez, EEncarnacion, GSpringer, JMartinez, Pederson, Machado, etc. are some of the top available hitters and Scherzer, Arrieta, Lester, Kluber, Cole, Carrasco, Gray, Britton, etc are some of top pitchers. The pool is really deep and all teams should be a on a pretty even playing field due to the quality of the empty rosters and the way we structured the league anticpating that there would be some turnover after inital season with a few owners who were newer to rotisserre or dynasty formats. Email or PM me for more info and I can share a link to league rules. $250 per team with payouts 1-6th and for category winners, all through leaguesafe. Email me at gdinino@msn.com
    Thanks-Gregg

Now only 3 spots left. email me for details.

Comment

2 spots left, email me and I can send open rosters and rules. Looking to do expansion draft sometime next month. pool will be from 6 teams rosters with tons of star players available, Sherzer, Arieta, Encarnacion, MCabrera, Donaldson, Machado and more. gdinino@msn.com

Comment

League is now full

Comment

Working...
        X