Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Roto Keeper League - 2 Managers

Hi Guys,
    Hope this is the right forum. I live in the UK and have been a long term subscriber to BaseballHQ. Myself and another Brit are looking for a Roto Keeper League to join. We are both trying to link up with an established league and can promise our full commitment once we join. Our competition backgrounds include the OnRoto leagues set up via BaseballHQ, monthly Shandler Park prior to it's sad demise and a keeper Scoresheet league.

If you have or know of any vacancies - please get in touch.

Thanks
    Terry B

I was unaware people in the UK gave a squat about baseball, good to hear. Unfortunately I do not know of any leagues that fit your criteria (2 open spots), but if that changes I will be sure to send you a heads up.
    Honey Badgers
    10 Team Auction NL-Only Keeper with reserve draft Roto 5x5 (OBP and Sv+Hld)
    24 man active 16 bench including minors
    2C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, 5OF, U, 10P

Comment

Originally posted by ArsAryc View Post
      I was unaware people in the UK gave a squat about baseball, good to hear. Unfortunately I do not know of any leagues that fit your criteria (2 open spots), but if that changes I will be sure to send you a heads up.
      Hi thanks for the reply and us 2 Brits are diehard baseball fans of over 20 years standing, although we are probably a rare breed here! We are hoping that the BaseballHQ leagues continue next year (we are in 2 leagues this year) even though it means starting the online drafts at midnight our time. We are also in a Scoresheet Keeper League for the past 5 years and feel that the time is right to try to get into a Roto Keeper or Dynasty League. So, if you do hear of anything, a heads up would be great.
      Cheers
      Terry B

Comment

Working...
      X