Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10+ year old private Yahoo league needs new blood, Rotisserie, live draft next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10+ year old private Yahoo league needs new blood, Rotisserie, live draft next week

I started this league in something like 2001 or 2002. Mostly friends and relatives but the non-serious players have dropped over the years and we are now down to 4 serious players. No cost--we play for bragging rights. I could really use some new blood as a league of 4 just won't cut it. We Live Draft on Wed Mar 11 9:00pm CDT. Rotisserie, Live Draft, not big trash talkers--we play for the love of the game and..well, to beat everyone else. If interested, then please let me know. Thanks.

And I joined BBHQ last season for an additional source of information and a new perspective. Thanks to everyone who has helped to provide that for me.

Roger

Roger

have you drafted yet?

also I have a very similar situation in roto league that needs new managers
    annual redraft
    live snake
    yahoo
    6x6 add OPS and K/BB count SV+Hld as one

and as you said just for fun and love of the game ....and to beat everyone

anyone ne interests can send me a PM or post here

Rob

Comment

I'm interested, but can't do a Wed night draft. If things shift, let me know. Weekends easier

Comment

Originally posted by RobC View Post
        Roger

have you drafted yet?

also I have a very similar situation in roto league that needs new managers
        annual redraft
        live snake
        yahoo
        6x6 add OPS and K/BB count SV+Hld as one

and as you said just for fun and love of the game ....and to beat everyone

anyone ne interests can send me a PM or post here

Rob
        We did have our draft. If you have not drafted yet then send me the info and I'll see if I can join. Thanks.

Comment

Draft is Sat March 28 7:45 eastern on yahoo
          your contact here or a pm and I'll send an invite

Comment

I just PMed you. Thanks.

Comment

RobC, when I try to join it says "There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning."

Comment

Working...
              X