looking for a league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a league

pref a league with a live draft or auction. I live in the tri-state area but am willing to travel a bit. otherwise, Im open on options. as for me, I 've played fantasy/roto baseball for 20+ years and I am an active owner who likes to make moves/trades ... thanks
    Last edited by jonnygomez; 03-02-2015, 02:44 AM.
    "I can see how he won twenty-five games. What I don't understand is how he lost five." - Yogi Berra on Sandy Koufax - 1963

Originally posted by jonnygomez View Post
    pref a league with a live draft or auction. I live in the south jersey area but am willing to travel a bit. otherwise, Im open on options. as for me, I 've played fantasy/roto baseball for 20+ years and I am an active owner who likes to make moves/trades ... thanks - Ken
    Check out my league post

"I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
    Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
    28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
    Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

Comment

contacted but still looking. please feel free to PM me
      Last edited by jonnygomez; 03-02-2015, 02:41 AM.
      "I can see how he won twenty-five games. What I don't understand is how he lost five." - Yogi Berra on Sandy Koufax - 1963

Comment

bump

Comment

how far south Jersey are you?
          20 Team Dynasty Mixed

Comment

I have a longstanding 5x5 ultra NL league with an opening. We draft (mostly) in person on the weekend of March 27 in Winston-Salem. Happy to send you details if you want more info.

Comment

winston-salem N.Carolina?
              Last edited by jonnygomez; 03-02-2015, 02:42 AM.

Comment

"I live in the south jersey area but am willing to travel a bit."

We have people who travel from all over this great country (California, Arkansas, George) for the draft.

Comment

Ok, your definition of "travel a bit" and mine are different. I was thinking a few hours away, not a few states away. But thank you for helping me to clarify.

Comment

Working...
                  X