Forecaster PDF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forecaster PDF?

I'm guessing I have totally missed an update or announcement, but has it been stated yet when the emailed PDF will be available? It seems like it is always right around Thanksgiving, but I have not heard anything (via email).
    Thanks.

I'd imagine it would be anytime. I have an RSS Feed that says "Have a standing book order? Your Baseball Forecaster Download is here", however, when I click on it, it says "access denied" even though I have the standing order. My guess, HQ is getting that page ready to launch, but haven't "flipped the switch" quite yet.

I feel like a junkie.
    My team: 10-Team AL-Only Keeper: 5x5 (OBP & K-BB)

Comment

When last I heard, Ray estimated that the pdf version would be emailed by this coming weekend to those with standing orders. I think we're still on track because we had a near final version this past weekend and I haven't heard of any last minute glitches.
      "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

There was a link on the front page last night around 9 am where you could download the PDF, but it is no longer available.

Comment

Sorry, I meant 9 pm, not 9 am.

Comment

Link will be up later today. As a couple of you have noticed via RSS, the download page is up and ready to go. (I accidentally made it live for a few minutes last night.)

Everything is all set. We're just catching up on entering all of the last-minute orders into our database so that everyone who should have access, gets access. Once we're caught up on those orders, I'll flip the switch. Emails will be going out too.

Comment

I got a long train ride. Was hoping to download before....any idea what time link goes live?

Comment

Not sure. Just waiting for a green light from customer service. Last thing I want to do is publish the link too early and trigger a couple hundred emails saying "why can't I download this?".

Comment

The night before Christmas feeling is upon us ....

Comment

Just posted the link on the home page. Again, it's only available to those with standing orders.

Emails going out shortly too.

Comment

Gotta say THAN YOU!

At least the Forecaster makes sitting at my in-laws place for the weekend tolerable!
                      18 team H2H Hybrid-Dynasty League - 6x6 R,RBI,HR,AVG,SB,BB/W,K,ERA,WHIP,SV,HLD
                      $100M Salary Cap - Salaries change yearly based on performance

Comment

Originally posted by HiTest View Post

At least the Forecaster makes sitting at my in-laws place for the weekend tolerable!
                        LOL. I'm putting this on the back cover of the book next year.

Comment

Thank you for wasting the last hour of my day at work and taking me away from my family this entire long weekend.

No really, thank you.

Comment

Rats, Im getting not authorized message. I hope I dont have to wait until Monday
                            11 Team AL only 5x5 Keeper League
                            12 Hitters 10 Pitchers (Holds+Saves)

11 Team NL only 5x5 Keeper League
                            12 Hitters 10 Pitchers (Holds+Saves)

Comment

Originally posted by Kstan View Post
                              Rats, Im getting not authorized message. I hope I dont have to wait until Monday
                              I received an email from HQ, so maybe check the email that is tied to your account if you have a standing order.

Comment

Working...
                              X