Opening in AL only league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening in AL only league

10 team, AL only, 4X4 keeper league, based in Phoenix. Must be present for live auction draft on Saturday night the week before Opening Day (this year: Mar 28). League includes two @HQ guys, and four guys who went to this year's First Pitch. So, decent competition. PM me if interested.

Sounds good. Please send a copy of the constitution and rosters to: rstephens63@roadrunner.com.
    Phone is: 657 210 4076

Comment

As a member of this league, I must say it's a fantastic group of guys and fun league to be a part of. We typically sandwich the auction around a couple spring training games in Phoenix, which makes for a weekend I already have circled on my calendar for next year. Plenty of stiff competition throughout the year as well!

Comment

Hi Steve. I'm highly interested in joining an established league like yours and I prefer to play in AL or NL only leagues. If you haven't already filled up your vacancies I'd be interested in taking a look at your constitution and learning more about your league. I'm a very competitive owner with over 20 years of fantasy experience. I've played in home leagues like yours and I've also competed each of the last 6 seasons in the NFBC out of Las Vegas. I live in Los Angeles and I wouldn't have a problem traveling to Phoenix for your draft. Hope to hear back from you. Thanks!

Email is madynasty@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
        X