Access denied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access denied

Weird. When I try to log in to the rest of the site (the subscriber pages, in particular I was trying to get to the stats page) I get an Access Denied message. I've tried resetting my password a couple of times, but still just get the Access Denied message.

I don't think my subscription is expired -- and come to think of it, if it is I should have a freebie this year for winning my HQ-sponsored league.
    2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Acct isn't expired, looks like a password issue. If resetting isn't working, let me know and I can force a reset from my end.

Comment

I tried the password reset twice before posting here and it didn't work. I'll be offline until later tonight and can try it again then.

There's no real hurry here. I was just going to look up some stats to rub in ... er, explain how I handily defeated the rest of the HQ Forum Masters League.
      2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

Very odd. I wasn't able to reset my password in Firefox, but I went over to IE8 (yeah, that's right, 8) and tried it there and it worked fine.

I then cleared all by BaseballHQ cookies and Firefox and was able to get into the subscription area in Firefox with the new password. But now it seems to have timed out and won't recognize the password. But I'm bumping around just fine in IE. I have no idea what's going on there ... probably some sort of issue with cached cookies or somesuch, but I don't recall having had a problem with my version of Firefox before. I'm happy enough for now, since I can just use IE for what I wanted to do. But I'm sure I'll want to figure it out and get back in business with Firefox eventually. If nobody else is reporting this sort of problem, I'll just assume it's some setting I've got and eventually work it out once I get time to fiddle with it a bit. (That'll probably be 2018 or thereabouts. Sigh.)

Comment

Glad you're in for now. Keep me posted.

It sounds like Firefox isn't allowing us to set our login cookie. See if you clicked a box to make us an untrusted site, or something along those lines.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
            See if you clicked a box to make us an untrusted site, or something along those lines.
            I've been meaning to talk to you about that Shin-Soo Choo forecast....

Comment

Working...
            X