No announcement yet.

"Remember me" box for logging in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are due for an upgrade to the underlying software that hosts the site. Will see if this gets improved in the upgrade.

I use the site on multiple browsers and never have these issues, at least not of the severity described here. I have to think that browser security settings are a big part of this.

I'll forward this thread to our tech team though. Keep the feedback coming.

Comment

Has this upgrade happened? I have spent the last few days having to relog in AND also relog into the forums. This happens multiple times a day for me on different computers. It's getting tiresome and honestly quite annoying. Thanks.

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      We are due for an upgrade to the underlying software that hosts the site. Will see if this gets improved in the upgrade.

I use the site on multiple browsers and never have these issues, at least not of the severity described here. I have to think that browser security settings are a big part of this.

I'll forward this thread to our tech team though. Keep the feedback coming.
      "it appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds"

NL 10 team Roto $260 ($360 in season) budget 22 active (13 offense & 9 pitchers) 5x5
      Mixed 14 team Roto $260 ($360 in season) budget 23 active (14 offense & 9 pitchers) 5x5

Comment

No, coming in the next couple of weeks. Again, no idea if there's a relationship between that upgrade and this behavior.

Comment

My log in on the site is not a problem for me but this forum is requiring my log in each time I change to a new page! Has to be some weird setting on laptop that has changed possibly with my going to windows 10? I does it in both Google Chrome and explorer. Anyone had this problem and know how to fix?
          NL Only, 12 team, 4x4, $280, 25 man roster, 3 year keepers.

Why put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after tomorrow.

Comment

here's a new one - I could read and write on the message boards but I couldn't read the content until I went thru the whole lost password process again. seems like an odd status to have...
            NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
            our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
            a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Howie, just made a change to your act that may help with the login persistence. Let me know.

Comment

same problem just arose again. I guess I have to record my new password when I do it in a place where I can find it. ok, but in a world where dozens of passwords are needed for many people, and where the only site I pay for is the only one that doesn't always remember me - I appreciate the feedback, truly, as well as the efforts. It just shouldn't happen, is all, imo.

#peaceout
                our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.

Comment

Sigh, I thought my last change was actually going to help. Sorry... agree it shouldn't work this way.

Comment

got logged out of the site (but not the forums) for a month, logged in last week with new password. now I'm logged out again, and it says I have the wrong info.

it's my home computer. why should I have to log in at all, once I'm logged in?

Comment

That's a function of web browsers, not something we're doing. We set a cookie on your web browser that keeps you log in. It's not permanent, it expires after a certain time period. Not totally sure how much of that is our control vs the browser's, but it's pretty standard practice.

LMK if you need your password reset from this end.

Comment

alright, thanks for the info.
                        at work we are in the midst of a MASSIVE tech turnaround, and our email system is a mess and may be for several more weeks. I liked to think of home as an oasis.

if I get stuck, I'll figure out a way back in (temporarily) when I get a chance...

Comment

Working...
                        X