Baseball HQ Starting Pitcher Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball HQ Starting Pitcher Report

I see many errors on this. With a quick glance Ian Kennedy and AJ Burnett are listed as starting games 2 days in a row.

We get the matchups fed from our friends at OnRoto. Looks like some early-season glitches in the feed. We'll get it sorted out; thanks for the heads-up.

Comment

Not finding the Atlanta Braves on tomorrows pitching report....

Comment

The past several days this has not worked. Any clue a to when it might be fixed, or is it even reliable when it is eventually fixed?

Comment

We had some problems late last week, but I thought they were resolved. I didn't look last night, but as of this AM the Braves are all set and in general it looks fine on a quick review. Let me know if anything looks amiss.

Comment

It's worked fine for me each time I've used it.
            My team: 10-Team AL-Only Keeper: 5x5 (OBP & K-BB)

Comment

Hey Ray,

always liked this report. I have 1 small feature suggestion......where it lists the opposing SP in the matchup, it would be nice if it also listed their rating next to name. In daily leagues, it's sometimes nice to see the strength of the opposing SP, to gauge the chance for the elusive W. I assume this is the reason the Opp SP is listed so would just be taking it a step further with data already available.

I know I can go down and find his rating in his own matchup, so I realize it's a minor request. Just nice to see the total picture in all in that row.

Comment

one other request....could the SPR be prominently displayed on the home page? Probably just me but i lalways forget where it is and have to run a search for it.
                Thank you BHQ =D

Comment

Teams/Probable Starters.

Comment

Originally posted by TOLFG View Post
                    Hey Ray,

always liked this report. I have 1 small feature suggestion......where it lists the opposing SP in the matchup, it would be nice if it also listed their rating next to name. In daily leagues, it's sometimes nice to see the strength of the opposing SP, to gauge the chance for the elusive W. I assume this is the reason the Opp SP is listed so would just be taking it a step further with data already available.

I know I can go down and find his rating in his own matchup, so I realize it's a minor request. Just nice to see the total picture in all in that row.
                    Good call. I'll see about adding this.

Comment

I know its early, but has anyone else noticed how this report isn't even close to being accurate thus far?
                      I've always liked to use it as advice for choosing which pitchers to stream, and last season it was quite helpful, while so far this year, it's been a disaster.

Comment

I've got an article running tomorrow that comes to a different conclusion, Little Mac. Obviously the sample size is trivial at this point. Plus it's running off of 2013 data right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Little_Mac View Post
                          I know its early, but has anyone else noticed how this report isn't even close to being accurate thus far?
                          I've always liked to use it as advice for choosing which pitchers to stream, and last season it was quite helpful, while so far this year, it's been a disaster.
                          I was always under the impression that while it's interesting to look at, we should really ignore at least the 1st month. The sweet spot for using this report seems to be June/July/August. Granted, I have no data to support that, but that's been my observation from watching it since inception.

Comment

That, and I think we're in for another terrible year of stupid things all-around.

Comment

Why is it still all jacked-up?

Comment

Working...
                              X