Virtual First Pitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual First Pitch

The link to the speaker notes doesn't appear to be working. Just an indication that it is waiting for s3.amazonaws.com.

Will check thanks

Comment

Just checked, both links fine for me. Try again.

Comment

Tried on 2 browsers. Chrome result as above. Hangs waiting for s3.amazonaws.com Internet Explorer result = The website declined to show this webpage.

Any other thoughts?

Comment

Right-click and do 'save as'. Clear cache and cookies. Log in and out of site. Some of that should help. Haven't seen any other complaints yet.

Comment

Thanks. Finally got it to work.

Comment

I can not find the link. I received the email notification today. It says the link is on the right of the home page. I have tried the obvious items mentioned in this thread. Could it be because I am a rotopass user?

Really looking forward to the virtual fun.

Comment

Yes, it won't be visible under Rotopass. Send an email to customer service and we will give you an alternate way. Sorry about that.

Comment

Ray,

I have not been able to find my password for the First Pitch Speaker Notes. I have gone back 5 days of emails and couldn't find any information on this.

Thank You For Looking intoThis,

Robert L LKrahn

Comment

Robert, you bought the online package, so you don't need a password. You should see a link called "Virtual Forums" on the right side of the home page. Click on that, it will take you to the videos and notes.

Comment

Thank You.

Robert L Krahn

Comment

For those who have access, couple of add'l video segments added tonight.

Comment

Working...
                        X