New 20 Team Dynasty League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 20 Team Dynasty League

No draft. Each owner selects a MLB team and rosters 35 players from that organization, major and minor league players . We will use a FAAB for free agents and H2H categories to score: Runs, RBI's, OBP, Total Bases, Steals, ERA, WHIP, K's, Quality Starts and Saves+Holds. This is a dynasty league so the 35 players you roster you can keep as long as you like. Your team has first rights on any minor leaguer in your MLB organization, however once they are picked up in the ESPN player pool they become a FA unless you protect them on your 35 man roster. League has a couple of spots left. Experienced ownership group.

If interested please send me an email at moneyball9868@gmail.com.
    Last edited by hise75hi1; 02-28-2014, 09:34 AM.

I am interested, I love the GM franchise draft start. Let me know the details.
    geeqs@yahoo.com

Comment

Two identical leagues have been formed. One spot left in first league. Teams available: Rays, Jays, Indians, White Sox, Royals, Mariners, Phillies, Brewers, Cubs, Padres and Rockies

Second league has five spots open. Teams available: Red Sox, Rays, Yankees, Orioles, Tigers, Indians, Royals, White Sox, Rangers, Angels, Astros, Phillies, Marlins, Brewers, Dbacks, Padres and Rockies

Comment

First league filled.

Second league has two spots left. Update on available teams: Red Sox, Tigers, Indians, Royals, Rangers, Astros, Phillies, Marlins, Brewers, Dbacks, Padres and Rockies
        Last edited by hise75hi1; 02-28-2014, 04:30 PM.

Comment

I'd like to join. ddenny@farm-market.net I would want the Rangers and Tigers

Comment

Very interested. Jason.weintraub@cox.net. Interested in the Rangers, if not already taken.

Comment

Working...
            X