Suggestion for those leagues seeking new owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for those leagues seeking new owners

You may want to list your city in the title, or put "internet" if that is how you draft. That way, if I'm looking to join a league in Philly, I don't have to plow through 15 or 20 threads to see where that league is based.
    What's the rumpus?

Originally posted by Old Tom View Post
    You may want to list your city in the title, or put "internet" if that is how you draft. That way, if I'm looking to join a league in Philly, I don't have to plow through 15 or 20 threads to see where that league is based.
    Agree. I also think all ads should indicate whether it is NL, AL or all bball and the amount of money if a pay league.
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Tom View Post
      That makes way too much sense OT. )
      "it appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds"

NL 10 team Roto $260 ($360 in season) budget 22 active (13 offense & 9 pitchers) 5x5
      Mixed 14 team Roto $260 ($360 in season) budget 23 active (14 offense & 9 pitchers) 5x5

Comment

Working...
      X