looking to join LIVE auction/draft phily or NJ roto league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking to join LIVE auction/draft phily or NJ roto league

hi, im looking to join a LIVE auction or draft league. 5x5 would be preferable but Im flexible. NL only would also be preferable but open to mixed league also. willing to play for upto 250 per team but would prefer around 100/150. looking for keeper league but can do redraft leagues. Im from the atlantic city area. willing to travel to philly or throughout NJ. not looking for H2H prefer roto league. thanks.
    questions? feel free to ask :-)
    ken
    "I can see how he won twenty-five games. What I don't understand is how he lost five." - Yogi Berra on Sandy Koufax - 1963

Hello Ken,
    We are looking to fill a few teams in our NL only 5x5 auction keeper league with an 8 player farm. We have two teams available.
    This is the 29th year of HAHA(High Altitude Hosers Association). We are based in Colo and do a live draft but we have a few owners from out o state(NYC and Seattle) that draft via Skype or conference call . The entry fee is $140 and owners typically spend between $180-$250 for the year after moves and signing players.
    If u are interested please let me kno that I will send u the league's constitution and a look at the two teams that are available.

Look forward to talking to u!
    Rob

Comment

Working...
    X