New Dynasty League Forming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dynasty League Forming

Diamond Dugout Denizens (3D) Dynasty League is a 5 X 5 rotisserie based weekly (Monday-Sunday) True Dynasty League designed for those who enjoy fantasy baseball but have families, jobs, and other responsibilities. Players must draft well, as they will have to compete with the team they draft. However, the design of the league will not require excessive in-season time commitments. The cost of ownership is $80.

The initial draft will be a slow draft (6 hours to pick) using a snake draft format. Owners will draft forty players. After the conclusion of the 40 player draft a minor league player snake draft will take place in reverse order of the initial draft (1st pick will have the last pick.) Each owner will select 20 players currently on minor league rosters or those that were on minor league rosters last year.

Once the season begins owners may make weekly moves, moving players from either their bench or their minor league roster as long as eligibility and roster requirements are meet. However, neither in-season trades nor free-agent pickups are allowed.

Owners can only pick up replacements for players on the official Disabled List (DL) on a first-come-first-served basis. DL replacement player may remain on your team until the injured player returns or for the duration of the season, however, a DL replacement player may not be retained on your roster for the next season.

Owners may keep up to 50 players from the prior year's roster. A straight draft will occur each year in the reverse order of the prior year's final standings to fill the open spots on either of your major and/or minor league roster. However, a player can only be kept on your minor league roster if he spent time in the minor leagues that year.

Teams: 12
    Cost: $80 Fee (includes $160 League Site Fees)
    Pay Out: 1st $400, 2nd $200, 3rd $120 and 4th $80
    Site: CBS
    Starters: C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, MI, CI, OF (5), UT (2-Any Hitter), P (10).
    Roster: 24 Starters - 16 Bench Players, 20 Minor League Player (MLP) Unlimited DL Spots
    Hitting Categories: Batting Ave., Runs, Home Runs, RBI, Stolen Bases
    Pitching Categories: Wins, Saves, Strike Outs, Walks+Hits/Innings Pitched, Earned Run Average
    Keepers: 50 Players, including Minor League player. A player may be kept on your minor league roster if they spent some time in the minors during the season.
    Moves: Weekly within your roster. No non-DL pick-ups or roster moves
    Draft: Slow Draft beginning March 1st at 10:00 a.m. 6 hours per pick.
    Trades: Trades can only occur during the Offseason (from the end of the season through the first game). Draft picks may be traded during this period as well.

Please let me know if you are interested in being an owner in this league. I will act as the commissioner but will seek out two other owners to serve as an appeals committee.

I'm interested - jasonkaiser25@gmail.com
    16 team mixed H2H, 5 x 5 (OPS instead of AVG, QS instead of W's) 13 hitters, 9 pitchers, 4 bench, 10 MiLB
    14 team mixed Roto, 5 x 5 - 14 hitters, 10 pitchers, 6 bench, 6 MiLB

Comment

me too, mdegraide@yahoo.com

Comment

I'm interested - maioranost@yahoo.com.

Comment

Im6 interested but am clueless about Dynasty. Who do I pay?

Comment

I would be interested

Comment

Heck, I'll play. jbayer@polsinelli.com

Comment

You are invited to join the Diamond Denizens Dynasty (3D) League. League ownership is accepted after paying an $80 entry fee to safe league. I will send the 3D Constitution for your perusal once I have your email address. I have sent out initial 12 invites to the league. You have until Wednesday, February 26 by 6:00 p.m. central time to accept a team and to make a payment to LeagueSafe. After that time I will extend offers to other potential owners. I think this will be a fun and unique experience for each of us. Hope to hear from you soon.

Comment

An invite has be sent.

Comment

An invite has been sent!

Comment

An invite has been sent.

Comment

An invite has been sent

Comment

The $80 entry is paid to LeagueSafe. Send me an email and I'll send you the constitution. ddenny@farm-market.net

Comment

I am interest if still have openings mday1956@gmail.com

Comment

I would like a team if still available. geeqs@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X