Possible opening in an NL-only quasi-dynasty league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible opening in an NL-only quasi-dynasty league

It looks like my long-time league may have an opening. The team that finished in a tie for second last year is dropping out because of time demands -- family and too many leagues. It's NL-only, quasi-dynasty (up to 16 keepers, generally 12-13 MLB players and 3-4 "prospects"). It's 5x5, but on offense, we use OBP and hits instead of Avg and runs, and on pitching we use K-W, rather than K's. Oh, we draft on-line. It's scheduled to begin Sunday morning, March 23rd. Teams generally have an hour to make picks and we suspend in late evening and don't begin again until mid-morning (although teams can make a pick if they're up and ready). Everyone needs to be ready to finish the draft on, I think, Thursday evening in the event that the draft hasn't been completed by then. Last year, it finished well before Thursday evening. If you're interested, pm me.
    "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.
Working...
X