6th Year Dynasty Looking for 1 owner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6th Year Dynasty Looking for 1 owner.

Hola, I'm the commissioner of a $50 Dynasty league entering its 6th season.

We are 6X6 standard categories + OPS and Home Runs Allowed. 100% Payout.
    We are looking for 1 active, competitive owner who has an in depth knowledge of prospects and is looking to take on a rebuilding project.

The available team has some good pieces (Bryce Harper, Darvish, Scherzer, Wheeler), but needs some work at the Minor League level. Current top prospects are: Justin Nicolino, JR Graham, Yordano Ventura, Luis Sardinas, Tyler Austin

We use ESPN, LeagueSafe, Google Docs, and Proboards (hysmb.proboards.com) as tools. We have 25 player MLB rosters (8 player bench) and each team has a $40 budget for up to 20 Minor League Prospects. Prospects are added via an auction similar to the in-season Free Agent Auction. We also a conduct a new player draft in June for new draftees.

We do an annual auction draft. Each team keeps up to 15 players based on contractual obligations. (4 types of contracts. Rookie, Standard [+$3/year 3 years], Veteran [+$6 1 year], Arbitration). Last year we implemented an arbitration system that's fairly in depth, while intuitive.

If you're excited and interested in playing in a league like this, please send me an email with a brief summary of why you'd be a good fit. If you need more info I can provide it as well.

Thanks,
    Hank
    hcreason@gmail.com
Working...
X