Linking Leagues to Custom Draft Guide/MACK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking Leagues to Custom Draft Guide/MACK

Are there any plans to incorporate a feature where you could link your leagues to HQ so the Draft Guide/MACK could just read the league settings and team rosters from sites like CBS, Yahoo, etc. I use Footballguys.com for my fantasy football news/projections and they have a great option that allows you to link your leagues. It is perhaps one of the best features I have ever used on a premium fantasy site thanks to the amount of time and effort it saves me. The more leagues you have, the more valuable it is.

I find the MACK thing here to be really cumbersome to use.

I have also wondered if there was an easier way to build mack leagues...wishing i could upload .csv
    League 1: 5 x 5 std, 15-team mixed, $260 auction,14 hitters (2 C, 2U, the rest std), 9 pitchers (no defined roles, 950 inn. min, no max), 6 bench, 8 keepers, $100 FAAB Budget, league champ '05, '15, '17 '23!

Comment

We are looking at options for making it easier to add teams to MACK. But I think it's going to stop short of "import your league"'options. Its technically difficult, and in the baseball space we would need to build the functionality for a whole host of different league sites, each of which would be different. I'll look into it, but have doubts about the feasibility for us.

Comment

have you checked out pickemfirst.com? The cool thing about this browser extension is that it will work on any web page.
        11 Team AL only 5x5 Keeper League
        12 Hitters 10 Pitchers (Holds+Saves)

11 Team NL only 5x5 Keeper League
        12 Hitters 10 Pitchers (Holds+Saves)

Comment

Originally posted by Kstan View Post
          have you checked out pickemfirst.com? The cool thing about this browser extension is that it will work on any web page.
          Yes, not what I am looking for.

Comment

Working...
          X