14 Team Mixed Dynasty Needs Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14 Team Mixed Dynasty Needs Owners

Our 14-team mixer needs a couple of owners to take over teams this coming season. We score 6x6 roto, with OPS and HLD as the extra categories. Bi-weekly lineups (locks on Monday and Friday), 30-man rosters and a minors squad of up to 15 players deep. This league came to be here on the HQ boards during the 2012 pre-season (and thus, is full of fellow HQers). If you're interested, please PM me for additional details.
    2020 Leagues
    HQ Forums Dynasty League [One-Season Only]
    CoronaDynasty
    Baseball 365 Draft & Hold 5

Bumping this. We need one more owner.
    2020 Leagues
    CoronaDynasty

Comment

ownerneeded

Originally posted by dcoffell View Post
      Our 14-team mixer needs a couple of owners to take over teams this coming season. We score 6x6 roto, with OPS and HLD as the extra categories. Bi-weekly lineups (locks on Monday and Friday), 30-man rosters and a minors squad of up to 15 players deep. This league came to be here on the HQ boards during the 2012 pre-season (and thus, is full of fellow HQers). If you're interested, please PM me for additional details.
      I am interested. Lots of experience and I never give up.

Comment

Originally posted by dcoffell View Post
        Look at the original date of this post. That's correct, 2013. And we are still here.
        One of our original owners has left and we need one new owner.
        You can PM dcoffell (the original poster and commissioner) or myself for more information.
        "so why don't you make like a tree... and get out of here..."

Comment

If interested please send an email to dcoffell@gmail.com and we can get you the constitution and more information. Thank you.

Comment

Giving this a bump. Still looking for one new owner.
            You can PM me here, or send an email to dcoffell@gmail.com and we can get you the constitution and more information. Thank you.

Comment

We have a previous manager out of contact, so we are tentatively looking for one more owner. Please email me at dcoffell@gmail.com for constitution, roster, and any questions!
              2020 Leagues
              CoronaDynasty

Comment

Working...
              X