Seeking Replacement Owner for Ancient 12 Team League - NL 4x4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Replacement Owner for Ancient 12 Team League - NL 4x4

Hi guys. We are starting our 25th year this year and apparently are also searching for an owner. One of 12 franchise owners is calling it quits so we are on the hunt for a replacement. We still have 3 original franchises from the our 1990 inaugural draft.
    Some League facts:
    - NL Only - Ultra (i.e 24 man Active Rosters and 16 Man Reserve rosters)
    - 4x4 Keeper League, original/std categories. Contracts are the standard A,B, C (option) format.
    - Standard Waggoner/Okrent rules, with a few little tweaks like most. We have added Salary cap legislation ($320 Active Cap changing to $340 at the ASB) as our hedge against the damage done by dumping.
    - $270 Auction Budget for 14 Offense/10 Pitchers. 16 Round Serpentine Reserve Draft.
    - You can keep up to 15 Keepers but also as few as none. 3 Minor leaguer protects also.
    - Average cost per team is in the neighborhood of $500 - $700 and we pay money to the first 6 teams with the 7th place team getting the following season's first choice in the Reserve Draft. First place money is roughly $4000 give or take.
    - We also run a concurrent 4 Year race which just ended in 2013 so next year will be the first year of the next one. That pays the top 4 teams with $1000 to the winner.
    - Live Auction in Montreal ..BUT....we also conduct it via WEB conference so we have 3-4 franchises from far flung parts of North America who attend in that format. We use Rotolab, and we present the "commissioner window" in the web conference for remote teams to see the rosters as they change. We also use a Polycom for their bidding. It has worked tremendously well bridging the distance gap and will probably always have a few remote teams. So basically, interested parties can consider that an option of course.
    The team that is available has been managed and while dumping last year, talent was still accumulated but it is not bursting at the seams so I will list the highlights. The contracts below are how they finished last year, so B contracts will in line for either an Option year or long term.
    Jose Fernandez - 10A
    Matt Harvey - 10A
    Shelby Miller - 7A
    Adam Laroche - 6B
    Andrelton SImmons - 8B
    Russel Martin - 11A
    Minor League roster includes:
    Archie Bradley -12R
    Jesse Biddle - 3R
    Justin NIcolino - 3R
    Luis Heredia - 3R
    Alen Hanson - 8R
    Christian Betancourt - 7R
    League rosters and Constitution available on request of course and anyone who is interested can either PM me here or email me at either of the following addresses. I would say that email is probably going to get noticed sooner.
    Davemckellar@comcast.net
    or
    david.mckellar@pw.utc.net
    Thanks
    Dannyk
Working...
X