Dynasty contracts league looking for a few more owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynasty contracts league looking for a few more owners

1st year Dynasty league looking for a few more owners. 20+ teams. 30 MLB players, 40 Minors. Monthly lineups. Initial MLB player auction & separate minors draft. Contracts, FAAB, RFA's. Send me a message if you're interested.
    "The key to being a good manager is keeping the people who hate me away from those who are still undecided." - Casey Stengel

Bump. Monthly lineups + contracts + minor league draft.

30 MLB slots in initial auction draft ($260 salary per team)
    40 MilB slots in late spring minors draft
    "The key to being a good manager is keeping the people who hate me away from those who are still undecided." - Casey Stengel

Comment

I tried sending you a PM but it said your mailbox was full.

If you still have an opening, I am interested in learning more about your league. Thanks.

Comment

Sorry about that. I just cleaned up my inbox and sent you a PM with links and my email.

Comment

I'd like to hear more too thx.

Comment

Looks like the league is full. Thank you everyone for your interest.

Comment

Working...
            X