2013 Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Stats

Now that the 2014 projections are up, when can we expect to see the 2013 stats on the historical data page?

Thanks,
    Jeff
    "You give us the pitching some of these clubs have and no one could touch us, but God has a way of not arranging that, because it's not as much fun."
    - Sparky Anderson

Should be pretty soon. Lots of moving parts on the site right now. Will settle down shortly. I think they are available in the CDG in the meantime... At least they were a couple of days ago.

Comment

Update on when 2013 sortable stats will be added to historical page?

Comment

They're up now. Sorry for the delay.

Comment

Thanks Ray. Really appreciate the time and effort to get these up on the site.
          "You give us the pitching some of these clubs have and no one could touch us, but God has a way of not arranging that, because it's not as much fun."
          - Sparky Anderson

Comment

Hey Jsobers1 .. what did you end up doing about the PlayerID not being included in the historical stats? Did you just match by name and insert them into each year?
            11 Team AL only 5x5 Keeper League
            12 Hitters 10 Pitchers (Holds+Saves)

11 Team NL only 5x5 Keeper League
            12 Hitters 10 Pitchers (Holds+Saves)

Comment

Originally posted by Kstan View Post
              Hey Jsobers1 .. what did you end up doing about the PlayerID not being included in the historical stats? Did you just match by name and insert them into each year?
              I used the CDG to get the ID's then matched them up with the historical files with a VLOOKUP. I had to fill in some of the gaps by looking up the player in PlayerLink and noting the ID number in the URL.
              - Sparky Anderson

Comment

There's an option in the CSV download of historical stats to include IDs, as I recall. Let me know if you need it.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                  There's an option in the CSV download of historical stats to include IDs, as I recall. Let me know if you need it.
                  It would make my life infinitely easier Ray.
                  - Sparky Anderson

Comment

Sorry, we should make this the default option. But this little hack works:

Go to the link for any CSV file. If you're on a Windows machine, right-click the CSV link and click "copy link location". Open a new browser tab or window. Paste in the URL you copied. At the end of it, add the exact string "&ids=1" (w/o the quotes). Click enter, you'll get prompted to open or save the CSV... when you open it, the IDs will be there.

Comment

Thanks for the belated Christmas present Ray! That's excellent!
                      - Sparky Anderson

Comment

Working...
                      X