Draft software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft software

Fairly new to Baseball HQ joined mid season this past year. Is there a draft software that Baseball HQ recomends or is tied to? Does anyone have software that they recomend? Thanks in advance for any suggestions or help.

The one and only Rotolab.
    18 team H2H Hybrid-Dynasty League - 6x6 R,RBI,HR,AVG,SB,BB/W,K,ERA,WHIP,SV,HLD
    $100M Salary Cap - Salaries change yearly based on performance

Comment

Rotolab is a separate company, not affiliated with BaseballHQ, but that's the draft software we recommend. It includes a method to download the BaseballHQ projections and we offer a discount for it (but I can't locate the link to that page right now). If I recall correctly, it's usually mid-January before Rotolab is ready for the upcoming season.
      "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Rotolab is in securely in first place and all the rest tie for last place. And it ain't even close. Buy Rotolab and thank us later.
        What's the rumpus?

Comment

I'm surprised that someone has not started the Annual "When is Rotolab available?" thread.

Comment

+ 1,000,000
            We have a pool and a pond - the pond would be good for you

Comment

Still hoping for a Mac version of Rotolab. Sounded like it was getting close last spring. Have tried using Parallels on my Macbook but I'm just too dumb--and too old?--to really make it work.

Comment

I know Merv is still working on the Mac version.

Comment

Originally posted by mtaylor0430 View Post
                  Fairly new to Baseball HQ joined mid season this past year. Is there a draft software that Baseball HQ recomends or is tied to? Does anyone have software that they recomend? Thanks in advance for any suggestions or help.
                  Write your own
                  20 Team Dynasty Mixed

Comment

Originally posted by SteveL View Post
                    I'm just too dumb--and too old?--to really make it work.
                    Nonsense, you're not too old!
                    What's the rumpus?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Tom View Post
                      Nonsense, you're not too old!
                      Good point. I was trying to minimize the too dumb part.

Comment

I'd like to join the chorus "ROTOLAB" User Friendly, Reasonably Priced, and Customer Support is Steller !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill44 View Post
                          I'd like to join the chorus "ROTOLAB" User Friendly, Reasonably Priced, and Customer Support is Steller !!
                          +1 on the Customer Service. I don't think Merv ever takes a day off.
                          The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Comment

Not true, we went to Disney World last year, never checked email while we were gone! Yes, a little after mid-January, same as past years. The last several organizational reports are posted about a week before the release.

Comment

Originally posted by pate View Post
                              Not true, we went to Disney World last year, never checked email while we were gone! Yes, a little after mid-January, same as past years. The last several organizational reports are posted about a week before the release.
                              Hey - we did not give you permission to spend time with your family - well maybe one day a year I'd okay - you're the best an deserve a better ball club
                              We have a pool and a pond - the pond would be good for you

Comment

Working...
                              X