Playerlink Projection ?Errors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playerlink Projection ?Errors?

It would appear that there may be an error in the player database for at least 2 players. I was looking for projections on free agents in my league, because 3 free agents didn't list in my Mack Report. Usually that means projections of zeros for the ROS. Sure enough, Corey Dickerson (COL) and Tony Sanchez (PIT) both are in the Playerlink with zeros projected. I know Sanchez isn't expected to get much PT, but it would have to be more than zero. And I'm sure Dickerson is projected to get some PT.

I also noticed that for both Dickerson and Sanchez, their Reliability ratings were ZZZ. Could that have something to do with the lack of projections for ROS?

Not coming up at all in Playerlink is Sean Halton, but since he was only called up today, that is not unusual.
    10 Team, 14+9, NL Only, 4x4, 2-Year Ultra League (draft year, final year if not signed, back to draft pool), Up to 12 Keepers

12 Team, Mixed 5x5, Head to Head, Redraft
    C 1B 2B 3B SS OF OF OF UT UT SP SP RP RP P P P P; 5 Bench, 4 IL

Both Dickerson and Sanchez will get their projections updated today. I'll look for Halton while I'm there, too.

Comment

Working...
    X