Looking to join NL Only League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to join NL Only League

Anyone have an opening for a NL Only league? I'm looking to join one.

Thanks.....

BC

Originally posted by bluecrew View Post
    Anyone have an opening for a NL Only league? I'm looking to join one.

Thanks.....

BC
    Lots of looks at this thread, but no replies. I should have mentioned that I am open to a mixed league as well....

I had to leave a league because the owners were very immature and there was a lot of fighting. It just wasn't fun so I'm now looking for a new league.

Thanks....

BC

Comment

There's a chance my NL-only league may have an opening for 2014. It would be an expansion franchise. We contracted to 11 teams when a team gave up the ghost in February and we're debating whether to go back to 12 for next year. Decision should be made in the next couple of weeks -- and I don't know whether there's an owner-in-waiting. I'll let you know when I know more.
      "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

We have an opening in a So Cal NL, 5 x 5 Ultra league if you are still interested.

Contact me at goldie69@pacbell.net

Comment

Don't know if u are still looking but we are looking for owners in our league.
          This is the 29th year for our NL only 5x5 keeper league. We use and auction for our draft. We try to keep it in state(Colo) but have a few owners that draft from out of state(NY) and it doenst seem to be any trouble for them.
          If u are interested I would love send u our constitution for u to look throu and show u the teams that are available.
          Let me kno what u think!

Comment

Working...
          X