Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "What's New?" button is not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right clicking on What's New and then Copy Shortcut, and then pasting it here:
    "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

FWIW, this issue continues to be a problem for me...
      If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.
      -Bill Lyon

Comment

same for me

Comment

Craig, Doc, can you try again? I may have found (and fixed) a problem with your accounts. Let me know if it's better.

Comment

Still issues for me...I'll try logging out and back in and see if that helps.
            -Bill Lyon

Comment

Nope...didn't help
              -Bill Lyon

Comment

FYI, here is a screen shot of one of the 2 errors which happens when I hit "New Posts". I'll try and post a screenshot of the other if/when that one happens

bhq error.jpg
                -Bill Lyon

Comment

Here's the other error message I get. There were, in fact, new posts to view when I got this message.
                  bhq error 2.jpg
                  -Bill Lyon

Comment

The "What's New?" button is not working.

I get the same 2 messages

Comment

Same
                      "The problem with quotes found on the internet is that it is nearly impossible to verify the source." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

New posts button is coming up as no matches found every time

Comment

Going to do an upgrade to the forums in the next day or so, let's see if that resolves otherwise we'll keep digging on this. Sorry for the delay!

Comment

This issue is still going on. it doesn't prevent me from using the forums, but is a real pain. is there no progress on this?

Comment

Unfortunately, it's not happening to anyone who might be able to debug it when it does happen. I'm not sure if Mike did the forum upgrade mentioned in his last post above, but there was some hope that might help. Sorry, just don't have much to go on at this point.

Comment

Update: the forum upgrade Mike mentioned above hasn't been done yet. We'll do that this week and see if it helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X