Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "What's New?" button is not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

till not working for me. Works correct once. Then either 2 things. I get the Sorry nothing matches message or it lists the threads again, including the ones I just looked at earlier.

Comment

this is still not working for me. It works once, then I go back an hour later and when I click new messages it gives me the same list as an hour before.

Comment

If you click "new posts" instead of "whats new", are the results any different?

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
          If you click "new posts" instead of "whats new", are the results any different?
          Same issues with New Posts button.

Seems to happen more at work (PC / IE)and I haven't experienced this issue at home (Mac/Safari)
          Thank you BHQ =D

Comment

Cleared cache/cookies? I use Firefox primarily, maybe why I have not experienced this. What version of IE at work?

Comment

I am not sure but it is the same as I had last week. Were there changes/updates to the forum programs?

Comment

No recent changes that I'm aware of.

Comment

My problems with the new posts button happen both on IE8 and IE9.
                  "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

well obviously there is some problem. Both my work and my home computer same problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael@HQ View Post
                      When I click on New Posts, it still shows posts that I have just read instead of only the posts that I haven't read since my last visit.
                      I had the brief "no matches" error, but I now typically get what Michael noted. (IE 10)
                      "The problem with quotes found on the internet is that it is nearly impossible to verify the source." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm seeing the same thing on IE10 too, bankerboy.

Comment

For me, Google chrome refreshes the new posts button IE 10 does not.

Comment

Having a hard time reproducing this... can you paste me the URL that the button is sending you to? (not after you click the link, but before you click the link)

Thanks

Comment

I'm using IE9 right now.

Before I click on the new posts button, thelink is: http://forums.baseballhq.com/showthread.php?80881-The-quot-What-s-New-quot-button-is-not-working&p=783627#post783627
                              After I click on the new posts button, thelink is: http://forums.baseballhq.com/search.php?searchid=93030
                              However, I still see (in a less prominentfont) the threads that I have read recently). Also, in the blue bar that begins with "Search" to the right I get this message showing that it didn't really perform the search again: Search took 0.04 seconds; generated 9 minute(s) ago.

If it has been a couple hours or more, it will do a new search. Before this bug, it would always perform a new search.
                              Last edited by Michael@HQ; 04-15-2013, 10:44 PM.

Comment

OK. Could you also right click on "What's new" and "copy link" (or something to that similar type of text) so I can see where the page is exactly linking you?

Comment

Working...
                                X