Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "What's New?" button is not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "What's New?" button is not working.

Could it be just me?

Here's the error message I keep getting:

"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."
    Thank you BHQ =D

works great for me.
    18 team H2H Hybrid-Dynasty League - 6x6 R,RBI,HR,AVG,SB,BB/W,K,ERA,WHIP,SV,HLD
    $100M Salary Cap - Salaries change yearly based on performance

Comment

interesting. Confirmed that it does not work for me today. Has always worked fine before.
      Thank you BHQ =D

Comment

it's working now!
        Thank you BHQ =D

Comment

I probably should know this, but is there a difference between the "What's New?" button and the "New Posts" button?
          If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.
          -Bill Lyon

Comment

not working for me. Or I should say sporadically not working.

Comment

still not working for me.

Comment

Try "Mark all Forums Read" and then see if it starts working after that.

Comment

still not working. Yesterday was the first time. I get sorry no matches error.

Comment

What happens if you choose "New Posts" instead of "Whats new?". Same thing?

Comment

yes same thing.

Comment

Actually, I'm not getting a strange message when I hit new posts. Usually, after I hit "Mark all Read", and then hit "New Posts", I'll get a message saying basically "nothing new to see here". Now, I got the message "The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts. " and then a string of threads that have all been marked as read.
                        -Bill Lyon

Comment

When I click on New Posts, it still shows posts that I have just read instead of only the posts that I haven't read since my last visit.
                          "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Yeah...it's working only sporadically for me at this point.
                            -Bill Lyon

Comment

back tonormal for me today but I"m at home today (out sick from work) and I've not been able to duplicate this issue from my computer at home.

My work computer is IE, my home computer's browser is Safari.
                              Thank you BHQ =D

Comment

Working...
                              X