5x5 NL only and AL only Keeper League Owners Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5x5 NL only and AL only Keeper League Owners Needed

Established NL(11 Teams) and AL(10 Teams) only Keeper League owners needed. Preference is we get 2 new owners to take over both an NL and an AL Team. Very active owners, very deep rosters with minors/reserve rosters. Draft date is tentatively set for March 17th. League is based out of Orlando, FL with a draft party at the commissioners house. Attendance in person is not a prerequisite, online drafting will be available as we do have a couple of out of town owners.

If you are interested or want more information, please email the commissioner at jasonboulden@hotmail.com

I sent you and email several days ago and have not received a response. Have you filled this league?
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Comment

Did the commissioner get back to you? We still need 1 owner for these leagues!

Comment

Originally posted by Slumpbuster View Post
        Did the commissioner get back to you? We still need 1 owner for these leagues!
        As per above instructions, I emailed your commish weeks ago but never received a response. In the meantime, I've found another league so am no longer interested.
        The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Comment

Has a draft date and time been determined? I am interested...contact me at miles.molyneaux@hilite.com

Comment

Working...
          X