One Owner Needed, 20-team 5x5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Owner Needed, 20-team 5x5

We have a 20 team, 5x5, keeper league. This is a very competitive league with several BHQ members. $200 entry (includes entry fee, site fee, and some credit for free agent transactions, which are $1), April 7 on-line auction. Categories are : OBP, HR, Net Steals, Runs Produced, Total Bases - HRX4...ERA, WHIP, BAA, K, Wins+Saves+Holds-Losses-Blown Saves. A unique mix but very encompassing and have proven very popular with our owners.

We also have a playoff system based on the real MLB post season. 20% of our prize pool is set aside for the post season. Last year's top team in the regular season took home over $1300 total.

If anyone is interested, I can give you access to the available team for a day or so, so you can take a look around. You can email at joelwagler@sbcglobal.net if you are interested. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks - Joel
    Last edited by jwagler; 02-05-2013, 07:28 PM.
    Aging Albinos - 5x5, Mixed, 20 teams, 23-player roster
    Bald Bastards - 5x5, AL Only, 9 teams, 29-player roster
    KC Monarchs - H-2-H, Points Based, Mixed, 16 teams, 25-player roster

We've had a couple of email inquiries but have not yet filled this ownership position. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Comment

We have filled this ownership spot, with a BHQer. Thanks for all the responses, guys. I appreciate all of you that took a look at our league.

Comment

Working...
      X