NYC NL 5x5 league needs one owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC NL 5x5 league needs one owner

repost - we still need one owner to take over a team in our league. we're over 10-years old. 5x5 NL league with 10 owners (we hope!)

the avail team has a mix of keepers and topper rights players but you'll need a decent draft to win. We award 1st through 5th so there's a good chance to finish even or better. $260 per team draft and trades and FA pick ups cost $10 each.

competitive league with some knowledgeable owners...
    It's gotta be fun for all though. We have a rules czar - and I'm commish and we have a treasurer. rules are fairly common and simple --

Let me know if you are interested. We have a live draft in NYC on March 24th. (We draft 5 minor leaguers and/or AL guys after the regular draft)

email me at: mrjohnnyheller@gmail.com or send me a note on this site and I'll answer what I can. First guy who commits - gets the gig!
    "I've a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."... Groucho

we have some interest from friends of other owners but I wanted to give HQ guys another stab.

so stab.
    "I've a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."... Groucho

Comment

do we have to be present for the draft

probably so but i thought i'd ask

Comment

You could do it via skype I suppose...I don't know if it would be fun but you could.

Comment

Our league is full. Thanks to all interested parties! (an owner brought in his brother)

Comment

Working...
          X