Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Draft Guide - Pitchers/Batters on Same List ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Draft Guide - Pitchers/Batters on Same List ?

Hi,

When I run the custom draft guide it separates pitchers and batters. Is there any way to get them both on the same list ?

Thanks

Welcome!

You can't do this directly in the CDG, but you do have some options:

Your best bet is to export the results to Excel and merge/manipulate them there. Or you can use the Grid output format to get all of the batters/pitchers in the same view.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      Welcome!

You can't do this directly in the CDG, but you do have some options:

Your best bet is to export the results to Excel and merge/manipulate them there. Or you can use the Grid output format to get all of the batters/pitchers in the same view.
      That is what I do, i have even learned some nice excel tricks to merge name cells etc.
      "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
      Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
      28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
      Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. I moved some columns around so that the $value was in the same column for both pitchers and batters, then I simply used the Excel sort feature and it sorted the entire column by $value, therefore merging all pitchers and batters by $$. That was pretty easy. Thanks for the input.

Comment

Working...
        X