Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotohq access

Hi - I am a Gold4 Dynasty Subscriber - how do I access ROTO HQ? Thanks

What happens when you go to rotohq.com and log in? Credentials should be the same as baseballhq. Let me know if your login doesn't work.

Comment

I'm having the same issue. The pop-up form for user name and password simply reappears when I enter by BHQ credentials, which I'm assuming is what happens when it doesn't recognize the credentials as a RotoHQ account holder.
      ROTO: 12-team, 1-C, 3-OF, 1-Util, no MI/CI, daily transaction, 5x5 (OBP/QS) Mixed, Keeper auction (keep max. of 5 players at +$5 each year kept)

Comment

PM me your username and I'll check it out.

Comment

Is it not my BHQ username? Maybe I'm confused, but I thought I'd log in in exactly the same way I log in to BHQ?

Regardless, this is my main BHQ user name as well.
          ROTO: 12-team, 1-C, 3-OF, 1-Util, no MI/CI, daily transaction, 5x5 (OBP/QS) Mixed, Keeper auction (keep max. of 5 players at +$5 each year kept)

Comment

When I try to log in with RotoHQ using my current HQ login (Nick@HQ), it won't work. But I tried my old, original, HQ login that was issued to me more than a decade ago, and that worked.
            MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

I'll check it out, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by NICK@HQ View Post
                When I try to log in with RotoHQ using my current HQ login (Nick@HQ), it won't work. But I tried my old, original, HQ login that was issued to me more than a decade ago, and that worked.
                I tried this as well, using my original BHQ codes (shocked I could still find them), but no dice with those either.

Comment

Sent you a PM, Mike. Anyone else, let me know if still having problems.

Comment

All set. Thanks, Ray!

Comment

trying to find rotohq, is it gone?
                      League #1 CBS
                      16 team mixed H2H Points ALL PLAY - dynasty auction w/ multi year contracts & minor leagues

Start- C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, (4) OF, Util, (5) SP,(2) RP,(8) BENCH, (4) DL, (8) MINORS
                      Batting-HR- 3.50---3B-4.00---2B- 2.50---1B- 1.25---BB,R,RBI,SB- 1
                      Pitching-QS- 6 pts---W- 5 (3 for RP)---Save- 5---BS <2> ---Hold- 3---IP- 1.65---K- 1---Hit/BB allow- <0.35>---ER allow- <1.50>

League #2 YAHOO
                      20 team H2H CATS- keep 10
                      Start
                      - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, (3) OF, Util, (2) SP,(2) RP, (2) P,(5) BENCH, (2) DL
                      Batting- R,H, HR, RBI, SB, AVE, OBP,OPS
                      Pitching- W,L,SV,BB,K,HLD,ERA,WHIP

Comment

Yes, it's gone. But the articles are here now. Click over to 'Strategy Library' under the Strategy menu.

Comment

Working...
                        X